ARGO ADM001-D (DIGITAL DRILLING MACHINE)
to view price
- The operation procedures are highly intelligent and totally digital.
- Compared to the hole position of the pattern lenses, it has higher process accuracy whose process deviation is less than 0.075mm in both X-axis and Y-axis.
- It has auto position clamping equipment which allows to remain the same process accuracy after the change of clamps.
- The screen shows the drill position and coordinates data, and gives guidance to the operation.
- The hole position memory function allows to process the set hole positions continuously.
- There’re two measure modes to choose which are original pattern measure mode and frame position measure mode.
- It has mirroring mode in the process.
- The head can automatically reposition if it’s removed from its position accidently.
- The instrument drills automatically in a set order, and can be corrected by pressing the number button if any hole is missed by wrong operation.