ARGO AOU7020 Ophthalmic Chair and Stand
to view price
Combined Table RS7076 is a combinatorial system which could be used together with Auto Refractometer, Phoropter, Keratometer, Slit Lamp, and Chart Projector. It makes the whole system work more conveniently and accurately. Sliding table accommodates two instruments and provides with 90 degrees’ rotation; Hand-operated phoropter arm can swing up and down, left and right; Reclining Chair can smoothly lift up and down, forward and backward with low noise. It can be used with kinds of ophthalmic instruments, and it’s the ideal choice for hospitals, clinics and optical shops.
Specification – Features
- A. Class: class I
- B. Type: B.
- C. Equipment belongs to common type.
- D. Equipment doesn’t belong to type AP or APG.
- E. Equipment operation: continuous operation.
- F. Non-permanent equipment (mobile device)
- Unit size: 1190*1055*1850mm.
- Table Size: 890*405mm.
- Table rotation range: 90°.
- Table movable range: 335mm.
- Swing arm oscillation angle: +35°.
- Chair rotation range: 60°.
- Chair up and down range: 540-690mm.
- Chair loading ability: 200-250kg.
- Chair backrest obliquity: 160°.
- Lamp: LED (24V, 3W).
- Electric Voltage: AC220V/110V 50/60HZ.
- Weight: 200kg