HDS 001-L/H Includes
- 3.5V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope.
- 3.5V Streak Retinoscope.
- Zipper Case.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery and Desk Charger.
- 3.5V Fiber-Optic Illuminators
- Fiberoptics for Optimal Beaming and Transmission of the light.
- Rechargeable Plastic Handle, enable continuously adjustable brigheness
3.5V Streak Retinoscope
3.5V Streak Retinoscope is designed exclusively to determination of the refraction of the eye.
The streak retinoscope is found by most practitioners to be easy to use, fast, accurate, and especially valuable in determining the axis of astigmatism.
- Multi-coated optics
- A single control sleeve for vergence and rotation.
- Totally dustproof, maintenance free
- The lowest position gives a divergent beam.
- Superior streak quality enables easier and quicker refractions-even in patients with small pupils
- The powerful, bright bulb ensures easy recognition of neutralisation.
- Fixation Cards for dynamic retinoscopy
3.5V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
Coaxial optics enable easy entry into undilated pupils for more accurate diagnoses, while two filter selections provide optimum light levels for entering healthy eyes and those with cataracts.
- Coaxial optics enables easy entry into undilated pupils through precise lamp filament and optical alignment.
- 3.5V Halogen lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- 28 lenses from 0D, ±1D, ±2D, ±3D, ±4D, ±5D, ±6D, ±7D, ±8D, ±9D, ± 10D, +12D, ±15D, ±20D, -25D, +40D.
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility.
3.5V Fiber-Optic Illuminator
- Halogen bulb or LED provides light output
- Fiberoptics for optimal beaming and transmission of the light
- Fully sterilizable with steam, water, gas or solutions
- Bulb: T3100 or T3100-LED
- Compact, portable unit provides convenient recharging;
- Switch mode: Single-Cell/Two-Cell Li-ion/Li Polymer Battery Charger
- Precharge-CC-CV Operation model
- Short circuit, reverse-voltage,over-voltage protection. Low Battery Status Indicator
- Charge status indication by yellow-green LED