PD180, PD Meter is a precion optical instrument used to measure distance between pupils in the process of optometry for spectacles
This device is a scientifíc and reasonable design, consisting of measurement system, optical system, ESS and Computer software system into a whole.
- Using mechanical hairspring to level at the reflecting point of human cornea to realize the consecutive measurement. It features direct point-sampling and high accuracy of orientation.
- Adopting high-precision line-shaped sensors, advanced intellectualizedelectronic systems and digital display which allow the testing results more visible, legible and accurate.
- The design of LED lamp-house and low-power consumption ensurcthe prolonged Service life of batteries.
- It offers thc+2.00D compcnsation for the visual dcgrec.
- The brightness of LED lamp-house is adjustable.
Main Technical Indexes
|Effective range of measurement:|
|Absolute valué ofindicated error||0.5 mm|
|Absolute valué of asymmetrical error||^ 0.5 nn|
|Absolute valué of rounding error||0.5 mm|
|Distance of target||30 cm|
|Time for automatic shut-off||About 0.5 minute after stopping operation, or a turn it off manually.|
|Size||22 lmm(L) x 167mm(W) x62mm(H)|