Surgical Microscope is developed bases on the cutting-edge technology of optics, mechanic and electronic. It can be upgraded for two doctor’s using with assistant microscope.
Equipped with the Red Reflex illumination enhancing the red relfex, ensures an even more comfortable lighting environment for cataract operations.
LED light source
MediWorks is the one of pioneers who uses the LED light with much longer lifespan than traditional light, and LED is more economical since there is no replacement of bulb.
It’s more easy to change the magnification by the revolving drum without any limitation of the particular magnifications which have been set in advance.
Fine Focus and X-Y axis
The functions of moving focus and adjusting position in the area of X-Y axis can be achieved by a simple foot pedal.
- Modularization design makes the installation and upgrade easily.
- Adopting high-intensity LED as the light source without UV and IR radiation.
- Much less power consumption compared with the traditional light source of surgical microscope.
- The liftspan of LED is more than 50,000 hours without worry about replacing and maintenance of bulb.
- Automatic reset function of XY movement stroke.
- Microscope with Zoom magnification changer ensures a comfortable surgery environment. (HSM-620 only)
- Head inclination angle from 0 to 90degree continuously alleviates fatigue caused by the long time operation. (HSM-620 only)
|Microscope||Magnification Changer||Continuous Zoom||5 steps|
|Total Magnification(F200)||4.5X – 29X||4X, 6X, 10X, 16X, 25X|
|Field of View||50mm ~ 7.8mm||58mm, 38mm, 24mm, 14mm, 9mm|
|Head Inclination Angle||0 – 90° continuously||45°|
|X-Y Movement||50mm x 50mm|
|Illumination||Light System||6°+0° Co-axial Illumination|
|Co-axial Illumination Field||55mm|
|Co-axial Illumination Maximum Intensity||>50KLX|
|Light Source||White LED|
|Light Source Lifespan||>50,000hours|
|Filters*||Yellow Spot Protection Filter|
|Maximum arm extension||1320mm|
|Arm vertical movement||750mm – 1400mm|
|Power supply||Input Voltage||AC100-240V|
* Filter: Red-free filter or cobalt blue filter is optional.