Hans Heiss HMK7004
- The keratometer system HELTMHOLTZ is an instrument designed to measure corneal astigmatism and the anterior radius of the cornea.
- Due to its speed and precision, this equipment is ideal for the adaption of contact lenses.
- With the image splitting system you can achieve a very fine focus, allowing to measure the radius of curvature of the cornea to its power in diopters with great precision.
- 1 bulb
- 1 plastic sleeve
|Lamp holders||125 V / 75 W; 250 V / 2 A||170537; 170534|
|Illumination system||Housing with interrupter which contains the lamp, mirror and electric part.||System of keratometer illumination set.|
Other sustainable components:
|Lamp||120 V/ 15 W; 220 V/ 25 W||170195|
- Double scales for corneal measurements of diopters (Dp) and radius (mm), in two meridians of 90° simultaneously.
- Measurement of the angle of astigmatism
- Measures 3 mm of diameter of corneas of 36 Dp, 3.27 mm in corneas of 44 Dp and 2.75mm in corneas of 52 Dp.
- Sensitive focus control for overlapping images.
- Direct plug in, input voltage 220 v ~ or 120 v with fuse protection of 0.5 A.