Vision Screener HVS-001.
Protecting vision by detecting abnormality.
The Cell vision screener V100 is a portable diagnostic device designed for clinicians to quickly detect vision abnormalities on patients from 6-month old to adults. Cell can screen both eyes at once from a distance of 1 meter. Once the pupils are in focus, the device will start to calculate automatically and deliver results within 1 second. The touch screen allows users to operate conveniently like using a smart phone.
- Flip screen facilitate convenient vision measuring
- Interesting sounds to attract children
- Super user-friendly with minimal user training required
- Automated screening provides thorough, objective, and easy-to-understand results
- Capable of dealing with mass screening events
- Wireless data transfer by wifi
- Quickly deliver testing results in 1 second
Cell quickly detects the potential suspicion of following common problems:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (blurred vision)
- Anisometropia (unequal refractive power)
- Strabismus (eye misalignment)
- Anisocoria (unequal pupil size)
Patient Management Software
Mediview is the patient management system to help clinicians manage patient records and images and data collected by devices developed by MediWorks.
The testing result delivered by Cell can be quickly transferred to Mediview via wifi connection.
|Minimum Pupil Size||4mm|
|Automated Distance Sensing||100 cm ±5cm|
|Measuring Range||SPH -9.00D ～+7.00D in 0.25D/0.01D increments|
|CYL -3.00D ～+3.00D in 0.25D/0.01D increments|
|Pupil Size||4～ 9mm,Accuracy 0.1mm|
|Pupil Distance||35 ～ 80mm,Accuracy 0.1mm|
|Gaze Measurement||0-20 Degrees|
|Measuring Time||1 second|
|Screen||4.3″LCD touch screen|
|Power||Li-ion battery X2, 3.7V/3400mAh|
|Charging Port||Micro USB|
|Working Time||5 hours|
|Charging Time||5 hours|
|Infrared Illumination Spectrum||800nm ～880nm|
|Fixation Target||Audible sound and flashing lights|
|Targeted Patient||from 6-month infant to adults|